Commercial Solar Panel Installers
At MLEC Solar, we are one of WA’s leading installers of commercial solar systems
. With electricity prices rising and solar systems becoming cheaper, the business case for installing commercial solar panels has become very compelling. Our expert solar consultants can assist you in determining which commercial solar panels will best suit your business’ needs. From consultation and system design to installation and testing, we have a reputation for excellent quality and service. To find out more about our commercial solar panel options and costs, contact us
on (08) 6390 9016
Turn power into profit with a commercial solar system
We provide a complete range of commercial solar solutions for your WA or Queensland-based business to help you start reducing your overheads and maximising your profits as soon as possible. Using free, clean power from the sun can save you thousands, sometime tens of thousands, on your annual energy bills. Our capabilities cover grid-connected only, hybrid (grid + battery) and off-grid (battery only) commercial solar systems and extends from 30kW projects to larger scale 100kW systems and above. For more info see our Batteries.
We will guide and support you on your commercial solar panel system install from start to finish. We follow a simple step by step process to develop a fully customised proposal, taking as much of the work away from you as possible and allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
For complete quality assurance, we only supply tier 1 CEC approved products for our systems, and all our commercial solar installers are licensed and experienced.
Our ‘Six Steps to Solar Success’
Step 1: Contact us now to make an appointment for a free consultation
One of our specialist commercial solar consultants will book a time convenient to you to visit your premises and provide a check list of all the information you need to provide at your appointment. This may include:
Step 2: Your consultation
- Your electricity bills
- Your hours and days of operations
- Any planned increase to your operating hours in the future
- Your lease terms if you don’t own your building
At your appointment we will discuss and calculate the following:
Step 3: Your proposal & business case for commercial solar
- Your current electricity consumption patterns
- Current and future electricity tariffs
- Available roof space (including pitch and orientation)
We will provide you with a detailed proposal which will include the following:
- Capital cost of installing your commercial solar system including all recommended equipment using only tier 1 products
- Expected yields
- Investment returns
- Payback period
- Net Present Value (NPV) of the investment
- Purchasing options (outright purchase, leasing, bank financing)
We will also answer any question you have.
Step 4: Approvals
When you are happy with your proposal, then we can proceed towards preparing the required paperwork and seeking the necessary approvals. We can manage all of this on your behalf, including:
Step 5: Commercial Solar System installation
- STC rebates
- Electricity retailer approval
- Western Power application
- Building approvals
- Structural engineering certificates
Your commercial solar panel installation will take place at a suitable time and typically takes around one week or less for a 30kW system and three to four weeks for a 100kW install. All installations are performed by our team of fully licensed installers and are backed by our industry-leading 20-year workmanship guarantee. We will ensure your system is fully tested and working before we leave.
Step 6: Pocket the profit!
Your business is now ready to enjoy the benefits of harvesting the power of the sun! It is important, however, to ensure your commercial solar system continues to perform at peak levels. We recommend regular performance monitoring to test this. Our solar technicians can visit your property and test your system’s efficiency to ensure that it performs within 10% of the estimated output calculated in installation. We will also identify any faults or areas that require attention.
Our warranties and guarantees
• Solar Panels: 10 – 25-year manufacturer’s warranty (depending on brand)
• Inverters: 10 – 25-year manufacturer’s warranty (depending on brand)
• Mounting frame: 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
• Workmanship: 20-year warranty
• Fix or replace 48-hour guarantee (72 hours if more than 100km from an MLEC office)